Monday, June 06, 2011

Who Knows?


Can you take me to the end of the road
Where I can build a temple from stone?
Can you sing to me my favorite song
In times when hope is almost gone?
Can you be my judge for all my works
And tell me honestly if it is good or no?


Can you give me roses once a week?
Can you call me every hour, every day?
Can you kiss me before I go to sleep?
Can you save me if I get drowned in the deepest sea?
Can you find me if I get lost?

Will you hold my hand if I lost control?
Will you wipe my tears when I feel so low?
Will you catch me when I start to fall?

Have you ever wonder how it feels like being alone?
Have you thought about emptiness in deep words?
Have u ever regret for someone who's not yet gone?
Have you ever tried to love with all your heart and soul?

Have you ever think of me?
Have you seen underneath me?
Have you even care about me?
Do you really think you know me?

No comments:

Post a Comment