I denied myself from everything my eyes sees
I closed my ears from everything I hear
I become immune from all the pain I feel
But I gained nothing from what I did
I closed my ears from everything I hear
I become immune from all the pain I feel
But I gained nothing from what I did
...
The lips that speaks overwhelming
Is as sharp as double-edge sword stubbing.
"The heart is deceitful above all things,
Is as sharp as double-edge sword stubbing.
"The heart is deceitful above all things,
"Never gaze at the moment like a wine
When it is red, when it sparkles
When it goes down smoothly.
In the end, it bites like a snake
And poisonous like a viper."
Where do I go from here?
"For love is as strong as death
It's jealousy unyielding as the grave
It burns like a blazing fire,
Like a mighty flame."
Either to be someone I used to be
Or someone else I can be..
Will I find sanity?
(written 31st of May 2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment