Saturday, June 04, 2011

Misunderstood

I tried to clear your mind
But you wont listen
I want it for the best
But it ended for nothing

How many times
Do I have to say,
Yesterday already passed
Today is today
And tomorrow is unwritten

You're the only one
I want to be with..
No one from the past
Neither from the future.
Even I'll be given a chance
To choose whom I'll love
I will still choose you
The hell with the circumstances

We always fight
Even with the stupidest reasons
Every time you cry, I feel pain
Every time you're too far..
I felt emptiness..
Please Stop crying..
Because I love you so much..
And it is you.. believe it or not.

Why is it like this?
Felts like we're being played..
Maybe its just like this..
Nothing else

Although questions are left unanswered
I'll still follow you..
You'll still have me
And my love..
Come what may...

(7th of January 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment